This is the new blog...CONFESSION ZERO

LOVE THYSELF

In the past few years I have begun the process of becoming a new man I am much chastened and profoundly remorseful. I can only hope that the Almighty and those whom I have wronged will forgive me my trespasses. __Jack Abramoff

LOVE THYSELF

Chastened!
Jack, you lived a lie of your life.
I say that and it makes me nauseous,
Sick of all the frauds pilfering our faith
For bloody tokens at the rich man’s gate.
Remorseful!
Profoundly penitent your hemorrhage
Sliding down this your fraudulent throat
Slurping use of confidence’s ethical stroke,
Egocentric enterprising of the original fathers.
Almighty!
There’s only one truth in the world,
Love thy neighbor before thyself, sir.
You’ll have no living `til you lash this notion,
The man who thinks otherwise is fool and liar.
Forgiveness!
O! Do not so hastily parade your bond
With God, banking the odds of early release.
You’d best to wash your hands before they clasp
Together in writhing enigmatic plea of clemency.

Love your fellow man, thy neighbor,
For it is all the power man need to save the world.


mrp
Related Posts with Thumbnails