This is the new blog...CONFESSION ZERO

AMERICA, BRING THY PAIN

READ THE POEM +/-


(2:05 video)



(Ben heine - Cartoons- moignon genital )


O beautiful for spacious skies,
Run thy razor down my thighs
For amber waves of grain,
`cross my naked body bring thy rage
For purple mountain majesties
For I'm your slave
Above the fruited plain!

America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
Rule my unclean body, mind and soul
And crown thy good with brotherhood
And bring thy pain to me
From sea to shining sea!
Bring thy pain to me!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress

I deserve thy punishing hand
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Thrust thy black-barreled love inside me
Across the wilderness!
I'm the terrorist you seek!

America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
No, Master! Do not stop
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
I beg of thee don’t rest
Thy liberty in law!
Bring thy shock
And bring thy awe!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife,

I'm undeserving
Who more than self their country loved,
Crack my fingers! Split my skull
And mercy more than life!

America! America! May God thy gold refine
Put me on the rack
Till all success be nobleness,
And lash then on my back
And ev'ry gain divine!

O Beautiful for patriot dream

She is most beautiful
And thou her king
That sees beyond the years
To the American dream
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Bless me with thy freedom dear
Undimmed by human tears!
Run your blade
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
`cross my broken face
And crown thy good with brotherhood
Bring thy pain to me!
From sea to shining sea!


Copyright © 2006 mrp / thepoetryman



Ben heine - Cartoons

"
America the Beautiful"

C&L - Shays Abu Ghraib Rant

Related Posts with Thumbnails