This is the new blog...CONFESSION ZERO

PIG ON THE SPIT


I awoke to the smell of rotting flesh wafting from the confines of DC
And I called Nancy to make sure I wasn’t in some waking dream.

An assistant answered and sounded rather rushed,
Yet with a pleasant tone. I asked if they were perhaps roasting a pig and had forgotten about it and left it on the spit .

There was a moment of silence on the other end.
I assumed she had run outside to make sure that this was not the case,
or she didn't... my words comprehend.

About a minute later the assistant was on the phone
Reassuring me that the smell was not that of an old pig on the spit
But was coming instead from the Oval Office.

She told me she would alert Nancy of the smell as Nancy has lost some most
of her olfactory senses due to an old college injury;
Something about an initiation into a sorority, or some such nonsense.

I thanked her for checking and she thanked me for calling.

My nose works just fine. Sometimes I wish I had Nancy’s smeller.


This information comes to us from Proud Progressive @ Some Notes On Living
SPEAKER PELOSI IS TAKING TALLY FOR IMPEACHMENT

House Speaker Pelosi’s office is taking calls voting for Impeachment of Bush/Cheney at 202-225-0100
HERE IS A LIST OF TOLL FREE CAPITOL HILL SWITCHBOARD NUMBERS:
1 (800) 828 - 0498
1 (800) 459 - 1887
1 (800) 614 - 2803
1 (866) 340 - 9281
1 (866) 338 - 1015
1 (877) 851 - 6437



Thank Liberally Mirth for the alert...
Related Posts with Thumbnails