This is the new blog...CONFESSION ZERO

FAILING STATE

While I struggle, happily, to finish my latest one-act play, Glenda's Ashes, I find only time to offer you some new photomontages and my newfound slant of poetry located on the new page, Head-Lines.

The play has grown more complicated than I had first imagined. My muse didn't find it necessary to inform me that she would make me start over six times! She is having her fun with me. Toying with my patience, dangling carrots in front of me. What am I, her mule or something? Prodding me until I near insanity, then, pulling back with her signature chortle, a grand and cynical guffaw!

I would say, if all goes as planned, the play will be presented here relatively soon... In the mean time enjoy the montages and the new fare on the new page.


If I say new one more time I may need medical attention!



(A Poetic Justice Photomontage)






Read todays HEAD-LINES...
Rolling along "M"


Related Posts with Thumbnails