This is the new blog...CONFESSION ZERO

PATRONIZE THIS!


I am as sorry for our loss on nine-eleven as the next idiot, but I hate being patronized to with absurd reminders, "3000 lives" and "biggest terrorist attack on US soil" and "they hate us for our freedom" and "we haven't been attacked again thanks to Bush"!

I want to scream!

It really irks me to hear such idiocy!
Then to top it off with the inane conclusion, "We fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here" is complete insanity! Comparably they should just say, "We ship our jobs over there so you won't have to work over here!"

I want to scream!

The "Over there instead of here" philosophy boils down to the
exportation of death and destruction!

I want to scream!

Why the hell did we overthrow a
regime that had nothing to do with 9/11!

I want to scream!

The people that will constantly remind us of tragedy and stoke our fear of terrorism (Bush, et al) are to be regarded as dangerous to
liberty...

What do you want to do?


mrp

911 Relatives Quotes

They Hate Us?

Bring Them Home!

Reality of Shipping Jobs Overseas

Exporting Death

Saddam's Regime

Famed Liberty Essay
Related Posts with Thumbnails